Vedic astrology is the astrology of ancient India, to guide us in our lives.
Would like to know more of your:
Life purpose? Relationships? Career?
Vedic Astrology is predictive and good for timings. For example:
- Is now a good time for Love and relationships?
- Is now is a good time to change your job or career?
- If you want to have a child – when are you in a fertile cycle?
- Is this a good time for you to embark on a new goal?
- You can ask about your health and wellness?
Vedic astrology is guiding in helping you see your soul journey and the opportunities for choices at each step along the way. While it is predictive it is also a guide in showing us our choices.
Many people go to Vedic astrology when they feel the stirrings of change, or are at a crossroad of life, often referred to as a midlife crisis.
Vedic astrology is an accurate spiritual science, as it uses the ACTUAL scientific location of the planets of your birth in your chart. This means that many of the people who have had their chart cast in the Western system will have a different chart in Vedic Astrology. They won’t be in the Sun sign they thought they were.
For more information read the following:
- What is the difference between Vedic astrology and Western astrology?
- What if your sun sign is not your sun sign?
A Vedic astrology chart gives a whole new perspective and valuable information to guide and to put in touch with your soul purpose.
Vedic astrology came into being around the same period in Vedic history as Yoga and Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda to look after the body in terms of nutrition and life style.
- Yoga to keep the body supple and strong and relax the mind so as to connect with the power of Oneness.
- Vedic astrology to provide a road map of your soul’s journey.
Vedic astrology, Indian astrology, is commonly known as the Eye of the Vedas. Its purpose is not simply fortune telling but rather to shine a light on our life in providing guidance on our life path. It is invaluable in helping us to navigate our life and make the most of our gifts and show us how to cope with our challenges. Vedic Astrology is both a practical and spiritual form of astrology and provides a way for us to understand ourselves. A perfect path for any spiritual seeker.
The astrology chart is the cosmic map of your karmic imprint showing all that is to unfold in this life.
Within this imprint there is destiny and also free will. So there are many opportunities for directing your life as you follow your life purpose. For this reason Vedic astrology is an empowering self development or personal development tool in helping you to understand your self and make the most of your potential.
If you would like to read more, see the following articles.
- Dealing with difficult people in your life from the karmic perspective Press release
- Dealing with difficult people in your life from the karmic perspective
- More Vedic Astrology Articles
What is a chart?
Astrology is a cosmic map of the moment of birth for each soul. The arrangements of planets over the place and time of birth form the Vedic astrology chart which is a symbolic map showing the soul’s journey on its path through the cycle of life towards awakening.